I am happy to Facetime with parents and pups. I also allow visitors to my home to see parents and pups (by appointment only as I do work). I want you to be confident in your purchase of your new puppy. I try to accommodate my buyers as much as possible.
All my puppies come with CKC registration. They are age-appropriately dewormed, tails docked, dew claws removed, first set of shots done, and microchipped with lifetime registration paid in full by myself. They also come with a puppy pack including blanket that smells like mom, collar, toy, new puppy information, and puppy food. I also provide a contract with a 1 year health guarantee.
You are welcome to pay the full amount upon pickup of puppy at 8 weeks. But I will NOT hold a puppy without a deposit. It will be first come, first serve.
Deposits help breeders keep track of how many puppies from a litter are spoken for and, in a show of intent; they indicate the buyer’s seriousness and commitment to getting a puppy. Similarly, by accepting this good faith deposit, a breeder indicates their approval of the buyer as an acceptable home and their commitment to that buyer to provide a puppy. Deposits are a two way street as they bind and protect both buyer and seller.
Include the following information in your deposit:
1. Phone number
2. Puppy preferances Ex: male/female, color, size
3. If deposit is coming from a name other than yours, please include name for deposit. **Please Text me at 337-466-1832 once your Deposit is sent so I can confirm receipt. By sending a deposit you are accepting the terms of the contract. A deposit is transferable but non-refundable.
1. 09/01/2021 Keetrona H. - Apricot Male
2. 09/04/2021 Kiundria W - Black Male
3. 11/02/2021 Taylor S. - Parti, brown, or apricot female